The Demand Generation Specialist, reporting to the Director of Content Marketing, is a key member of the MMIT Marketing team. This newly created position will assist with MMIT marketing activities, including campaign development, execution and tracking.
To be successful in this role, the Demand Generation Specialist must be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, a collaborative working style and passion for continual improvement.
- Help bring marketing campaigns to life, from building target lists to assisting with email, web, social and other copy writing to tracking results
- Plan content and copy for each channel in conjunction with marketing peers
- Create campaign briefs and manage project records to track progress and communicate results to stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing team, including content writers, demand generation managers, designers and others to execute on marketing campaigns
- Analyze and measure outcomes on key performance indicators to track results of marketing efforts against goals and execute on identified adjustments
- Work successfully with sales leaders to understand sales objectives and plan marketing activities to achieve those goals
- Other duties as assigned
The guiding principles for success at Norstella:
01: Bold, Passionate, Mission-First
We have a lofty mission to Smooth Access to Life Saving Therapies and we will get there by being bold and passionate about the mission and our clients. Our clients and the mission in what we are trying to accomplish must be in the forefront of our minds in everything we do.
02: Integrity, Truth, Reality
We make promises that we can keep, and goals that push us to new heights. Our integrity offers us the opportunity to learn and improve by being honest about what works and what doesn’t. By being true to the data and producing realistic metrics, we are able to create plans and resources to achieve our goals.
03: Kindness, Empathy, Grace
We will empathize with everyone's situation, provide positive and constructive feedback with kindness, and accept opportunities for improvement with grace and gratitude. We use this principle across the organization to collaborate and build lines of open communication.
04: Resilience, Mettle, Perseverance
We will persevere – even in difficult and challenging situations. Our ability to recover from missteps and failures in a positive way will help us to be successful in our mission.
05: Humility, Gratitude, Learning
We will be true learners by showing humility and gratitude in our work. We recognize that the smartest person in the room is the one who is always listening, learning, and willing to shift their thinking.
The skills you bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Two years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience coordinating marketing campaigns
- Strong project management and communication skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
- The ability to build collaborative relationships in a remote working environment
- The ability to work efficiently and manage multiple projects amid changing priorities
Location: US Remote - occasional East Coast travel
Medical and prescription drug benefits
Health savings accounts or flexible spending accounts
Dental plans and vision benefits
Basic life and AD&D Benefits
401k retirement plan
Short- and Long-Term Disability
Paid parental leave
Paid time off
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $60,000 to $65,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to base salary and a competitive benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.
MMIT is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behavior and our business requirements. MMIT operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here- you are welcome. If you read this job description and feel passion and excitement, we’re just as excited about you.