About the role:
Empower the future of clinical trial transparency. As Product Owner, you will be the voice of our customers as you shape and deliver an industry-leading platform that enables transparency in clinical trials. If you have a passion for understanding user needs and translating them into innovative solutions, this is the role for you!.
A successful candidate is a customer advocate who can balance business needs, user needs, and technical constraints. You will collaborate cross-functionally to define and prioritize the product backlog to deliver maximum value to our customers
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and synthesize into clear, actionable user stories
- Prioritize and groom the product backlog based on business value and customer impact
- Act as the voice of the customer and drive alignment on product vision and roadmap
- Decompose epics into granular, executable user stories
- Partner with engineering teams to ensure shared understanding of requirements
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and gather feedback to refine the product
- Analyze data on feature usage, engagement, etc. to inform product decisions
- Create and maintain product documentation including user stories and specifications
- Create user-focused documentation including release notes and training
- And other duties as assigned
The guiding principles for success at Citeline:
01: Bold, Passionate, Mission-First
We have a lofty mission to Smooth Access to Life Saving Therapies and we will get there by being bold and passionate about the mission and our clients. Our clients and the mission in what we are trying to accomplish must be in the forefront of our minds in everything we do.
02: Integrity, Truth, Reality
We make promises that we can keep, and goals that push us to new heights. Our integrity offers us the opportunity to learn and improve by being honest about what works and what doesn’t. By being true to the data and producing realistic metrics, we are able to create plans and resources to achieve our goals.
03: Kindness, Empathy, Grace
We will empathize with everyone's situation, provide positive and constructive feedback with kindness, and accept opportunities for improvement with grace and gratitude. We use this principle across the organization to collaborate and build lines of open communication.
04: Resilience, Mettle, Perseverance
We will persevere – even in difficult and challenging situations. Our ability to recover from missteps and failures in a positive way will help us to be successful in our mission.
05: Humility, Gratitude, Learning
We will be true learners by showing humility and gratitude in our work. We recognize that the smartest person in the room is the one who is always listening, learning, and willing to shift their thinking.
The skills you bring to the table:
- Deep curiosity and the desire to continuously improve on the product and team processes
- 3+ years as a product owner or similar role; comparable domain experience in clinical trials disclosure will be considered
- User-focused mindset with passion for understanding customer needs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Outstanding prioritization and organization skills
- Exceptional writing, editing and presentation skills
Bonus points if you have experience in:
- Knowledge of clinical trials disclosure processes and systems
- Medical and prescription drug benefits
- Health savings accounts or flexible spending accounts
- Dental plans and vision benefits
- Basic life and AD&D Benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Education benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $75,000 to $120,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to base salary and a competitive benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.
Citeline is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behavior and our business requirements. Citeline operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.