Delivery Program Manager
Every patient deserves treatment, and every treatment demands evidence.
Citeline (a Norstella Company) powers a full suite of complementary business intelligence offerings to meet the evolving needs of health science professionals to accelerate the connection of treatments to patients and patients to treatments.
These patient-focused solutions and services deliver and analyze data used to drive clinical, commercial, and regulatory related-decisions and create real-world opportunities for growth.
Our global teams of analysts, journalists and consultants keep their fingers on the pulse of the pharmaceutical, biomedical and medtech industries, covering it all with expert insights: key diseases, clinical trials, drug R&D and approvals, market forecasts and more.
Now, Citeline is proud to be a part of Norstella, an organization that consists of market-leading pharmaceutical solutions providers united under one goal: to improve patient access to life-saving therapies. Within this organization, Citeline plays a key role in helping clients connect the dots from pipeline to patient.
We are seeking an energetic and highly organized individual to join our growing Marketing and Client Delivery team. The Program Manager will primarily be responsible for planning, implementation, tracking and optimization of sponsored and non-sponsored multi-channel communications, including email, media, paid search and social. This individual will report to the Vice President of Client Delivery, working closely with other members of the Marketing and Client Delivery team and collaborating with various internal teams across Skipta to ensure flawless execution of client campaigns within contractually obligated timelines.
The Program Manager should be results and performance driven, possess enthusiasm to cross-train, take on ambitious goals, and strive to over-deliver on results. We are seeking someone who is comfortable in an environment where priorities can shift rapidly and is adaptive to change.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Converting client business requirements into planned campaign goals by channel
• Managing client-sponsored multi-channel campaigns autonomously
• Monitoring campaign KPI’s on a daily basis to ensure monthly engagement goals are met
• Creating, testing, and deploying marketing campaigns in an automation platform
• QA reviewing and testing client-sponsored email campaigns to ensure seamless execution
• Providing status updates, tracking, and engagement reports to internal teams for client-sponsored multi-channel promotional programs
• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
• Implementing, managing, and optimizing campaigns to ensure engagement goals are achieved
• Supporting Marketing & Client Delivery Team by helping with special requests and projects as needed
The guiding principles for success at Norstella:
01: Bold, Passionate, Mission-First
We have a lofty mission to Smooth Access to Life Saving Therapies and we will get there by being bold and passionate about the mission and our clients. Our clients and the mission in what we are trying to accomplish must be in the forefront of our minds in everything we do.
02: Integrity, Truth, Reality
We make promises that we can keep, and goals that push us to new heights. Our integrity offers us the opportunity to learn and improve by being honest about what works and what doesn’t. By being true to the data and producing realistic metrics, we are able to create plans and resources to achieve our goals.
03: Kindness, Empathy, Grace
We will empathize with everyone's situation, provide positive and constructive feedback with kindness, and accept opportunities for improvement with grace and gratitude. We use this principle across the organization to collaborate and build lines of open communication.
04: Resilience, Mettle, Perseverance
We will persevere – even in difficult and challenging situations. Our ability to recover from missteps and failures in a positive way will help us to be successful in our mission.
05: Humility, Gratitude, Learning
We will be true learners by showing humility and gratitude in our work. We recognize that the smartest person in the room is the one who is always listening, learning, and willing to shift their thinking.
The skills you bring to the table:
• 2-5 years of digital marketing, business analytics, and/or project management experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing or Communications concentration preferred
• Experience in Healthcare/pharmaceuticals is a plus
• Experience with Marketing Automation and Analytics tools, specifically Salesforce, Airtable, and Tableau
• Proficient with CSS and HTML coding, experience with email-specific coding a plus
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, including email copywriting expertise
• Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to quickly solve problems as they present as well as proactively identify and resolve potential issues to avoid escalation.
• Ability to work autonomously in a remote environment
Location: US - Remote
• Medical and prescription drug benefits
• Health savings accounts or flexible spending accounts
• Dental plans and vision benefits
• Basic life and AD&D Benefits
• 401k retirement plan
• Short- and Long-Term Disability
• Education benefits
• Maternity leave
• Paid parental leave
• Paid time off
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $60,000 to $75,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to base salary and a competitive benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.
MMIT is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behavior and our business requirements. MMIT operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here- you are welcome. If you read this job description and feel passion and excitement, we’re just as excited about you.